- Our Administrative Assistant job duties consist of extensive transcription from dictation. Must type 85+ wpm. General office duties include but not limited to: Answering phones, typing memos/reports/statements/status/letters, etc., filing, making copies, running records through various databases, processing payments, billing, as well as other special projects as assigned.
- An Administrative Assistant at Data Surveys, Inc. should be detail-orientated, able to manage time efficiently, be able to be at work at 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. This would include a one hour lunch break making an 8 hour day.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- All investigators are generally on the road working their case load at least two days a week and in the office the remainder of the work week to complete their assignments.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 required.
- Hourly pay rate.
- BCBS of Michigan (Health, Dental and Vision) – Eligible for Full-Time
- Mutual of Omaha (Life & ADD, STD, LTD) – Eligible for Full-Time
- 401k with 2% Match (if deferring 3% or more) – Eligible for Full-Time and Part-Time
- Paid vacation and personal days based on tenure.